What Are The Best WordPress Themes?
It’s a question many people ask, and today I’m going to showcase 30 of the best WordPress themes from around the web for 2020.
If you’re looking for a shiny new look and have some cash to spare, I’m going to list the best themes to part you from your hard-earned money.
What Makes These WordPress Themes The Best?
Well, I’ll be honest; I have no clue.
There’s 30, I could go through every one of them and test each one. Where’s the fun in that?
So How Do I Know Which WordPress Theme Is Best For My Needs?
Oh well, that’s simple.
Top 30 WordPress Themes Round Up How It Works
Under each WordPress theme recommendations image, I’ve lazily added in some blurb about the theme, listing all the positives, no negatives.
No point on listing the negatives, it will put you off buying the theme. Also, to make you aware, at some point, I’m going to get bored and may well end up cutting and pasting the theme description from the developers.
Then I might mix it up or reword it.
If I’ve helped you in anyway please do leave a comment, I love to hear from people who give one word replies, so look forward to lots of fake comments saying thanks for the list and stuff.
30 Best WordPress Themes ever so far in 2020
It’s only June, but what a year am I right? Crazy times. Despite that, these WordPress themes are the best so far in 2020.
I’ll change the title next year to 2021 and redirect the link to make it look FRESH on Google. You’ll probably work this out by seeing some of the comments are from last year.
I think the following title should work:
30 Best WordPress themes ever for 2021
Some of the themes in the list will probably have died off by then. Or haven’t been updated for a year.
You don’t care, though, right? You want to see the shiny top WordPress themes, and I don’t blame you. I’m eager to get this started to relieve you of cash and use the money to buy a new laptop.
Let’s get this 2020 WordPress theme roundup started!
1. Boink WordPress Theme
This WordPress theme is responsive and perfect for funeral parlors, it’s got lots of features. And it’s good and that.
Plus, the developer pays me $999.00 to keep it at the top of this list post of best themes for WordPress, so there’s that.
2. The Best WordPress theme it’s actually called Best
The best WordPress theme ever? I don’t know I’ve never used it, it’s called the Best WordPress theme so that means it’s good right?
3. Antidisestablishmentarianism WordPress theme
I like this WordPress theme; it has pretty colors, and it’s straightforward to use. I’m lying. I’ve never used it; still, it’s on the list though and one of the best themes for WordPress.
Antidisestablishmentarianism WordPress theme if you can spell it they will come. 100% Awesome WordPress theme.
4. Cheese Cluster WordPress theme
If you’re a cheesemaker, look no further than the Cheese Cluster WordPress theme, the best template for cheesemakers.
5. Best WordPress themes that are free WordPress theme
This one is called Best WordPress themes that are free. It costs $67.00. Still makes it on the list as it’s one of the best, plus its name is wicked cool.
The Best WordPress Themes That Are Free WordPress theme is one of the best and well worth using.
6. Did I spill something on in the inside of my Jacket WordPress theme
Love this theme for WordPress, it’s fantastic and for lovers of jackets it now supports WooCommerce, setting up your online store is easy now thanks to the Did I spill something on the inside of my jacket WordPress theme.
The best theme for WordPress for those who blog about spilling stuff on the inside their jacket. It’s so flexible.
7. Meathead WordPress theme
8. I like bags WordPress theme
The best WordPress theme for bags. It’s packed full of useful features and even has support for a plugin, can’t remember what it was, though.
I’m not too fond of bags, but I love this versatile, lightweight theme, it’s impressive and comes with many features right out of the bag.
9. Best & Most Popular WordPress theme for WordPress
Unfortunately, this didn’t make the number one slot in my best WordPress themes for 2020. I think it had something to do with its crap or something? I’ll be honest. I’ve had some wine now and getting bored.
10. I’m a Cat theme for WordPress
This one is a good theme, hic. It’s got a puttty cat on the front of it. Purrfect lol, hic. Bunch of features, ra, ra, waffle something about Elementor or bage pilders.
Buy the WordPress theme I’m a cat. It’s purrfect. Everyone loves cats, apart from dogs and allergy sufferers, and people who don’t like cats.
11. I’m Pretty Sure He’s Dead WordPress theme
With a page speed of 0 on mobile, The I’m Pretty Sure He’s Dead WordPress theme will help you climb up the rankings. With substantial SEO optimization, this theme is a sure-fire way to climb up the ranks.
SEO is at the forefront of the I’m Pretty Sure He’s Dead WordPress theme, so like there’s that.
12. SEO Theme For Better SEO for WordPress
If you’re looking to win in terms of SEO this theme is a winner. No need for an SEO plugin; this theme has absolutely everything you need to ensure you reach the top of Google and other search engines.
This WordPress theme is the best for SEO. It is good.
13. He’s Still Moving Hit Him Again theme for WordPress
A child theme for the ever-popular I’m Pretty Sure He’s Dead WordPress theme. A superb theme for WordPress, rich in promise and packed with more features than you can imagine.
He’s Still Moving Hit Him Again WordPress theme is phenomenal and well worth you buying like right now.
14. Did I leave the Iron On? Theme for WordPress
We’ve all done it; now you can blog about it with the Did I leave Iron On WordPress theme. Blogging about leaving the iron on just got easier.
Everyone loves to blog about irons. Never forget to blog about irons again with the Did I leave the Iron On? theme for WordPress.
15 . WordPress theme
. is a multi-purpose theme for WP. With over 6000 different elements to choose from, creating a website about . is an absolute breeze.
. WordPress theme perfect for making blogs about .
16. It hurts, don’t touch it then WordPress medical theme
If you run a medical practice and need a makeover the It hurts, don’t touch it then, WordPress theme is right up your street. Full of medical stuff and whatnot.
Can you say ouch? How about making a medical website with the It hurts, don’t touch it then WordPress theme.
17. List Post theme for WordPress
This one is a theme for WordPress that lets you create list posts about WordPress themes that are generally misleading, and it’s a firm favorite with a lot of blogs about WordPress.
A list post theme for WordPress, list things you’ve never tested, and make affiliate money off of unsuspecting visitors.
18 He can’t still be alive surely theme for WordPress
This theme is a really good theme for WordPress; it has colors and shapes and other things and works with a wide range of page builders.
19 Yeh list posts suck WordPress theme
I’ve listed this one as I think people might like to know that list posts for WordPress themes do indeed suck.
It’s got lots of features and stuff, er, er, it’s responsive, and you can use it with WordPress.
Yeh list posts suck theme for WordPress; it’s great at showing your hatred of WordPress theme list posts.
20. Short description because I’m tired WordPress theme
It has lots of features.
21. Parody of list posts theme
The Parody of list posts theme has a billion features that I’m going to list in a bullet point format:
- Has features
- It’s responsive
- Lots of other things
A parody of list posts theme for WordPress lets you create list posts making fun of others making list posts in a comedic way. Highlighting the fact WordPress theme list posts are s&$t.
22. Top of Google WordPress theme
If you wanted to get to the top of Google and win with visitors get more traffic etc. this is the ultimate theme that’s good at SEO and can help with things like search engines, in particular Google. Stuff.
Next stop the top of Google! Rise to the very tip-top of Google and make your friends jealous. What’s that? I can’t you down there, where am I? Oh, I’m number one on Google, got, to be honest, I’m getting a little dizzy.
23. Are you going to eat that WordPress theme
24. Food Blog WordPress theme
The Food Blog theme for WordPress is a feast for the eyes if you’re into blogging about food. Blog food, food blog, blogging about food.
25. Did I? theme for WordPress
< image goes here >
Well, did you? The Did I? theme is for those who forget stuff. It has a lot of features and works on mobile devices.
Did you? I don’t know.
26. How much does air cost WordPress theme
If you’ve ever asked the question, here’s the answer: it costs $99.00 and is available to buy on ThemeWoods.
An important question, and the How much does air cost WordPress theme delivers with a breathtaking design.
27. Where to buy WordPress themes WordPress theme
Built specifically for WooCommerce, this theme shows you where to buy themes for WordPress and has a catchy name. Personally? I love it. I highly recommend it.
Hey, where did you get that WordPress theme from? Answer the question with the Where to buy WordPress themes WordPress theme. Easy win.
28. What the actual f&$k WordPress theme
If you’re fresh out of f&$ks and looking to top up, the What the actual f&$k WordPress theme can help. Packed full of f&$king features.
What the actual f&$k WordPress theme. Enough f&sking said.
29. Coronavirus WordPress theme
30. #TooSoon theme for WordPress
#TooSoon WordPress theme, for when you make a topical joke and it backfires.
30 WordPress themes and the best that money can buy
What was your favorite one? Have you taken the time to look through the crap I’ve listed? You’ll probably have noticed that the same themes are cropping up in other best WordPress theme lists.
That’s because they have an excellent affiliate program and offer rewards for blogs who promote them.
I’d probably say that out of the 30 themes listed, there’s about two that are any good. I’ll never admit that as a blogger, though, hurts my pocket.
Don’t forget to tune in next month when I’ll be listing the best WordPress themes for ornithologists.
Why Did I Write This?
This post is a parody (obviously) if you’re new to WordPress or looking to buy a WordPress theme, don’t use WordPress theme list posts.
Those who have experience of using WordPress know that they don’t offer any value. Those just starting with WordPress might not, so be careful and use common sense.
Written By Ben
With ten years plus working with WordPress, I guess you could say I’m a bit of a whizz with it. That said, I’m still learning just like you. If you’d like more reviews, news, tutorials, don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter.
- What Are The Best WordPress Themes?
- What Makes These WordPress Themes The Best?
- So How Do I Know Which WordPress Theme Is Best For My Needs?
- Top 30 WordPress Themes Round Up How It Works
- 30 Best WordPress Themes ever so far in 2020
- 1. Boink WordPress Theme
- 2. The Best WordPress theme it’s actually called Best
- 3. Antidisestablishmentarianism WordPress theme
- 4. Cheese Cluster WordPress theme
- 5. Best WordPress themes that are free WordPress theme
- 6. Did I spill something on in the inside of my Jacket WordPress theme
- 7. Meathead WordPress theme
- 8. I like bags WordPress theme
- 9. Best & Most Popular WordPress theme for WordPress
- 10. I’m a Cat theme for WordPress
- 11. I’m Pretty Sure He’s Dead WordPress theme
- 12. SEO Theme For Better SEO for WordPress
- 13. He’s Still Moving Hit Him Again theme for WordPress
- 14. Did I leave the Iron On? Theme for WordPress
- 15 . WordPress theme
- 16. It hurts, don’t touch it then WordPress medical theme
- 17. List Post theme for WordPress
- 18 He can’t still be alive surely theme for WordPress
- 19 Yeh list posts suck WordPress theme
- 20. Short description because I’m tired WordPress theme
- 21. Parody of list posts theme
- 22. Top of Google WordPress theme
- 23. Are you going to eat that WordPress theme
- 24. Food Blog WordPress theme
- 25. Did I? theme for WordPress
- 26. How much does air cost WordPress theme
- 27. Where to buy WordPress themes WordPress theme
- 28. What the actual f&$k WordPress theme
- 29. Coronavirus WordPress theme
- 30. #TooSoon theme for WordPress
- 30 WordPress themes and the best that money can buy
- Why Did I Write This?