Welcome to the WordPress million dollar page
Inspired by The Million Dollar Homepage from way back when, I wanted to try something different, hence the WordPress million dollar page!
I’ll be honest here, there aren’t a million pixels available, believe me I tried and tried to get a million pixels, but in truth? Well, it was more problematic than it was worth,, so I’ve kept it a heck of a lot smaller.
The idea is old, granted, it’s a bit of fun on my part and will stay up the entire life of the site. I’ll keep adding blocks as and when people purchase them. Fingers crossed this is filled with hundreds of blocks from WordPress businesses, tools, and websites!
Some rules to the million dollar page
Yes, I’m still calling it that! Right, where was I? Ah yes, rules.
- No adult content
- No links to harmful content
- No gambling content
- No spam
That’ll do, I think.
How it works
Simple, fill in the form, choose your block size, make payment. Each block will link to a website, so remember to add a link to your content, product, or service.
This is a one time charge, no annual subscriptions, none of that noise, pay once that’s it.
- Please allow 24 hours for your addition to the grid.
- Please ensure to upload the appropriate size for your chosen ad slot. For example if you’ve chosen the 58px by 58px size, upload a square image either equal to or over the size. Under the requested size will cause gaps and look awful.
- Please, please double check the URL you are using (believe it or not, people have spelt there URL wrong).
- This is a one time payment, no recurring charges, no subscriptions you pay once, that’s it!
- If you’d like to choose an area for your ad, we can discuss this over email, no problem, there is no restrictions on placement. You’re in control!
“Running a bootstrapped plugin business means we need to pick and chose our battles when it comes to marketing.
I watched as Ben started to build out the million $ page and really liked the idea. So much so that I decided to buy a few spots on there for us.
We saw a nice uptick in traffic and had a number of pre-sale questions come in from this.
Our main goal for doing this was just to help get our name out there a little, the fact we got pre-sale questions was a complete win for us as a team.”
Aaron Bowie – Founder and CEO of We are AG