Easy to follow, informative, no fluff.
Easy to understand
I write in an easy to understand way, making sure the content, whether it’s a guide or review is written in a way that benefits you.
Either by helping you learn something new or by helping you decide on whether a plugin/theme or service is right for your needs based on my findings.
Not a coder
Don’t expect in-depth articles on coding or anything like that. Not because I don’t want to you understand, I’m not a coder, and I’d be lying if I said I was.
The last thing I want to do is mislead you, so if you’re looking for coding tips, etc., I’m not for you.
Reviews & tutorials
If, however, you like an in-depth tutorial, maybe a review of a theme/plugin or a service, then welcome. I’ll do my best by you.
All reviews and tutorials are written with you in mind. I review the good and the bad, arming you with enough info to make the right choice.
Reasons to read LayerWP
There is a wealth of WordPress blogs about WordPress on the web, some better than others. Why bother reading what I put out there?
Well, I’ll be honest; I’m different; I don’t follow any hard and fast set rules. LayerWP is a place for me to share my experiences, whether that’s from performing reviews, giving tutorials, or a general opinion piece.
I tell it like it is. Yup, I do. If I review a WordPress theme or plugin/service, I’ll give you an honest verdict based on my experience. No bluff, if there’s something wrong or something I didn’t like, I’ll tell you.
If it’s excellent, I’ll tell you. I have no allegiance to anyone, which means I can be impartial and offer a truthful account of a WordPress product.
One that I hope will aid you in whether or not you want to purchase the product in question or install the theme/plugin if it’s free.
If you’d like to learn more about my review process, I’ve put a little something together for you with my guide on how I review WordPress themes/plugins and services.
- I set my own rules.
- I write about what I want to write about.
- I share my experiences.
- I don’t mince my words.
- I don’t B.S. and never mislead.
- I’m a WordPress consumer, I want to help consumers.
- My WordPress reviews are performed in a real world environment.
- If I spot a fault in a product during a review, I’ll tell you. Not gloss over it.
- I don’t spin theme documentation for affiliate income.
- I test and retest, if I encounter a problem with a product, I’ll give you the solution I used.
- This is my space my blog, I have no allegiance with any theme provider, plugin maker, or service company.
- I’m an independent blogger, and proud to be so.