About WooCommerce Product Table
WooCommerce Product Table allows storeowners to create and customize tables to display their WooCommerce products. Users can choose which columns to include in the table, such as product name, description, price, SKU, stock, and add to cart button, and control how the table is sorted and filtered.
The plugin also has several features that can help improve the user experience, such as the ability to search and filter the table and add quick view modals that display additional product information. Users can also display custom fields in a column to provide additional product information.
- Instant search, sort, and filter: Option to include a search box and filters to help customers find specific products
- Quick Add to cart buttons: Display add-to-cart buttons for each product in the table or checkboxes with multi-select add-cart buttons for faster ordering.
- Lazy Loaded tables: List hundreds or thousands of items without worrying about performance with the help of lazy load.
- Flexible and customizable: Easily enable product tables in your shop and category archives. Users can choose which products and categories to include and exclude in the table.
- List variations: Displays variation separately or in a dropdown list and allow customers to choose/order variable products in the table.
- Integrates with WooCommerce Quick View Pro: Give users the ability to display a quick view modal with product details by adding a quick view column or displaying it once a product name is clicked.
- Integrates with many themes and WooCommerce extensions: Tested with many themes & plugins. Supports Product Add-Ons, Dynamic Pricing & others
- Easy setup: Designed for developers or store owners with no coding skills