TranslatePress is a WordPress translation plugin that anyone can use. The interface allows you to easily translate entire pages at once, including output from shortcodes, forms, and page builders, from an extremely user-friendly interface.
Built the WordPress way, TranslatePress is a GPL and self-hosted translation plugin, meaning you’ll own all your translations, forever. It’s the fastest way to create a bilingual or multilingual site.
MULTILINGUAL & TRANSLATION FEATURES
- Translate all your website content directly from the front end, using a friendly user interface (translations are displayed in real-time).
- Fully compatible with all themes and plugins.
- Live preview of your translated pages, as you edit them.
- Support for translating images, sliders, and other media.
- Support for both manual and automatic translation.
- Ability to translate dynamic strings (gettext) added by WordPress, plugins, and themes.
- Integrates with Google Translate or DeepL, allowing you to set up Automatic Translation using an API key.
- Place language switchers in your menu, as a floating dropdown, or anywhere on your site using a simple shortcode.
- Translate only certain paths and exclude content from being translated.
- Translation Block feature in which you can translate multiple HTML elements together.
- Native Gutenberg support, so you can easily translate Gutenberg blocks.
- FREE Website Translation tool/widget to browse any website in your own language.
POWERFUL TRANSLATION ADD-ONS
TranslatePress has a range of Pro Add-ons (available in the premium versions only) that allow you to extend the power of this WordPress translation plugin:
- Extra Languages – allows you to add an unlimited number of translation languages, with the possibility to publish languages later after you complete the translation.
- SEO Pack – lets you translate meta information (like page title, description, URL slug, image alt tag, Twitter and Facebook Social Graph tags & more) for boosting your multilingual SEO and increasing traffic. Works with all popular SEO plugins.
- Translator Accounts – create or allow existing users to translate the site without admin rights.
- Browse as User Role – view and translate content that is visible only to a particular user role.
- Navigation Based on Language – configure and display different menu items for different languages.
- Automatic User Language Detection – redirect first-time visitors to their preferred language based on their browser settings or IP address.
- DeepL Automatic Translation – The DeepL Automatic Translation add-on lets you automatically translate your website through the DeepL API.