About ACF Custom Database Tables
ACF Custom Database Tables is an ACF extension plugin that makes it possible to store ACF data in organised, structured database tables instead of WordPress’ core meta tables.
- Easily create custom database tables with our simple UI.
- Store ACF field values in custom table columns.
- Control the column data type for more efficient SQL.
- Bypass core meta tables globally or for specific fields only.
- Relational fields can form their own tables for SQL
- Store repeater field data in normalised, structured tables of their own.
- Scalability. More efficient queries means less strain on resources & reduced compute costs.
- Portability. Export a whole table with ease.
- Searchability. Structured data can be searched much faster with simply SQL.
- Speed. Structured, typed data means less work for database engines & much faster queries.
Search, analyse, export & scale with structured data!
Store ACF meta data across clearly structured columns in normalised database tables. Structured data offers more flexibility & speed when writing complex SQL queries; is much easier to visualise & export; and provides a much more efficient foundation for data at scale.
You can even disable saving of data to core meta tables and specify column data types for custom database table columns which can drastically reduce the size of a database.