Fancy subscribing to my newsletter.
Do you like helpful tutorials, reviews, and news? If you can answer yes to those questions, you might want to subscribe to my newsletter.
Make no bones about it
I hate spam. I loathe it, truly despise it. I spend a lot of time creating content on LayerWP, the last thing I’d want to do is screw it up by offering crappy newsletters.
I also understand it’s not all about LayerWP. That’s why along with my content, latest blog posts, reviews, and such, I’ll also collate WordPress related wonder from around the web.
Things that have caught my eye, articles that could be of interest to you. So with that in mind here are my email newsletter commandments.
- I will not spam you with junk.
- I’ll offer the latest posts from my blog, and you’ll get emailed when a new article is live.
- I’ll spice up the newsletter with other articles I think you might like, curated by me, from around the web.
- Your right to reply. I encourage you to respond to my email newsletters, send me a response with any issues you may have, see if I can help.
- Hell, if I can’t help you, I’m pretty sure I can find someone who can. Think of my newsletters as a resource, and interactive, I want to open up communication and help or offer advice
- We’re in these WordPress waters together, let’s connect and help each other.
Does the above sound good to you?
Well, if the above sounds all good, then why not subscribe? I mean, you’ve got nothing to lose; in fairness, I’ll probably work twice as hard creating the kind of newsletters that are envied the world over.
Make the right choice, sign up today. I promise you won’t regret it, take the time to subscribe, I won’t let you down.